FAITH, HOPE AND LOVE
Welcome ! Thanks for your visit. Feel free to leave a comment :)

Tuesday, 10 April 2012

LIFE



“The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, the education, the money, than circumstances, than failure, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company... a church... a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past... we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our Attitudes.”

The first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: Decide what you want.
- Ben Stein-

There comes a time in life when you have to let go of all the pointless drama and the people who create it and surround yourself with people who make you laugh so hard that you forget the bad and focus solely on the good.  After all, life is too short to be anything but happy.  Well, for me myself the purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.

My Roomie - Lydia Walter
Great people that I met in life
So hereby, I just wanna share some amazing moments in my life:
1. Coming home late and going straight to bed.
2. Buying amazing clothes that I found on sale.
3. Holding hands.
4. Unexpected moments that become my favourite memories.
5.Talking on the phone for hours.
6. Resting on someone's chest (could be anyone, don't get me wrong).
7. Taking long showers that wash away my worries.
8. Feeling as though I finally belong somewhere.
9. Deciding what I want to do with my life.
10. Feeling satisfied after a delicious meal.
11. Meeting people that happen to change my life.
12. Drinking a cup of tea.
13. Realising that everything is going to be okay.



Even the sky is not always bright, but believe that someday everything will all make perfect sense.  So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment